Offer: Brand New Ice Maker and Installation Kit, Still In Original Box.

  • ALLNIGHTVI@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 8:31 PM
      Dear Freecyclers:

          I have had this in my basement for a few years.  My ex bought a new refrigerator, and they gave us two ice maker.  They wouldn't take it back so it sat.  It is in it's original box, original packing, original instructions, complete.  Brand new, never been out of the box.  The kit's numbers are "Kit IM-2" and it says it will fit in most refrigerator models calling for kits "UK-KIT-1, UK-KIT-2, UK-KIT-4" and all refrigerator models calling for kits "KIT IM-1, KIT IM-2."  If you would like them email me and I will put it where you can find it.  I live in Auburn Township, close to the intersections of St. Rt. 44 and St. Rt. 422.  I live exactly at, and on the Northwest corner of the intersection of Taylor May Rd. and Auburn Rd.  My Address is 10848 Auburn Rd.  Please email me first!  I want to know who is coming and when.  Thank you, sincerely, Virgil Fritz.  AllnightVi@...