Offers: Gently Used Stuffed Animals (Clean) LORAIN

  • elvlayarvvi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      I have some stuffed animals that I'd like to go for Christmas Presents
      only for those who can't afford much this year, if anything at all.

      Someone gave me a bag of stuffed animals (not keeping most of them),
      and my daughter has donated a couple of her own and I will donate a
      couple of my son's.

      I'd like these to go to people to wrap up for their kids for Christmas
      so they have something else to open. =)

      If you need something to wrap up, and are willing to come to the east
      side of Lorain to pick up (1 per child, please...), email me.

      Mary
      Lorain