wanted: fridge and stove

  • Tim and Anna
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2008
      We need a fridge and stove for the next month. Right now all we have is a mini fridge for a family of 5. Will return or freecycle what's given to us.

      Fridge so long as there is no mold it doesn't matter so long as it works. The stove however needs to be propane or something we can get a propane converter for. Pick up Oberlin and nearby. Thanks! Happy thanksgiving
    • Tim and Anna
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        We could use these for the next few weeks until we can get one of our own. Right now we have a mini fridge and the front porch to keep things cold :). The stove would have to be propane adaptable at least or electric. Can just borrow or we will freecycle what we are given when we do not need them anymore. Will pick up ASAP!