Wanted

  • hot2trott28
    Message 1 of 357 , Oct 31, 2008
      Kitchen table w/4 chairs (decent condition Please), Couch and or 2
      recliners ( preferably Tan,mauve,light blue, or light green) I have 4
      kids and no furniture except a sofa in desperate need!! Any donations
      would be greatly appreciated.
    • Marie Wise
      Message 357 of 357 , Jan 24, 2016

        Looking for a microwave cart or bakery rack, small end tables, and loveseat.

        Marie