WANTED: Desperately Vacuum, Queen size Bed

  • mommyand2babys
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2004
      My family and I desperately need a vacuum (I don't care how old it
      is but somewhat clean) and a Queen Size Bed (clean).

      I am also looking for Plus Size Womans clothes (sz 18-20) and girl
      4T or boy 24mos.

      Thanks so much. I hope not to sound like a beggar but my son has a
      medical condition (congenital) and we don't have alot of extra
      money. My husband and I have been sleeping on our loveseats for
      nearly 2 years and it is taking a toll on both our backs.

      Stephanie