WANTED: See List : Police scanner, step2 roller coaster, ice cream maker, more

  • writersblock71@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hello,
      If you have any of the following items that you no longer need, I would really appreciate it! Everything will be put to good use! :)
      Thanks!

      ice cream maker

      steamer/iron (Handheld steamer to get wrinkles out of curtains, etc.)

      clear plastic page sleeves/protectors ( 8?1/2" x 11" size?that can be used in a 3 ring binder. I?need to get a LOT of these, so any I can get via freecycle would really help. I am in the process of organizing YEARS of recipes and craft ideas and articles as a resource for homeschooling and Girl Scouts)

      little tikes/step 2?roller?coaster (I have 3 little ones who would love this!)

      Breyer horses and accessories? (my teenage daughter collects anything Breyer!)

      police radio/scanner

      scientific calculator that does fractions for my high schooler

      Thanks so much for reading!