OFFER:::: King size waterbed mattress, liner, and heaters--- Cleveland

  • Ms. Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      I have available for pick up any time a king size waterbed mattress, 2 liners, and 3 heaters. The mattress is completely waveless. There is a foam/sponge insert in the mattress that makes it waveless. This however has also made it very heavy, as we were not able to get all of the water out of it. So it will take 3-4 very, very strong people to pick it up and load it into your car, truck or van. I may have additional conditioner additive available for you to take at the time of pick up that is needed to add to the water when filling it up. THERE IS NO FRAME AVAILABLE, so please don't ask. It is available for pick up only, so please don't ask how much shipping will cost. What I am offering is approx. $300 in items totally free to you, I just want the items gone. Pick up any time from the Cleveland 44119 area--- near I-90 & E.185th.