OFFER: Hutch top for a computer desk 44847

  • mrs8ball9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Desk not included, its just the hutch top we took off our desk.

      42 1/2" long and 27 1/2" tall. One side has an adjustable shelf for a
      monitor to sit on and the other side has an upper cupboard. There was still room
      under the cupboard for a printer to sit on the desk if it had a front loader
      for paper. You will have to get the brackets to attach the hutch to the desk.

      Monroeville/Sandusky area