Offer: See list

  • ckgapter
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2008
      1. 4 square indigo colored woven cotton placemats from Crate and
      Barrell, clean but need ironed

      2. White silk flower candle ring

      3. 4 -5 sleeveless shift dresses, fits a size 10 but slim hips

      4. Glass storage jar, medium size, red lid and red and green design on
      the outside

      More to come. Located in North Ridgeville off of Chestnut Ridge
      between Rt. 83 and 57
    • ckgapter
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2008
        1. 2 pairs of columbia mens cargo shorts, approx. 33" waist and 9"
        inseam, really good condition

        2. a couple of mens ralph lauren cotton long sleeve button down plaid
        shirts, 15-1/2" neck and 32"/33" sleeve

        3. 1 pair womens black low heel leather naturalizer pumps, 8-1/2 Med,
        brand new, worn 1 or 2 times, too narrow for my foot.
      • ckgapter
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 2, 2008
          1. Box of misc. costume jewelery, beads, bracelets,etc.

          2. 2 heavy duty double thick pot holders, off white and large. Like
          the old pampered chef potholders. These have been washed but one has a
          couple of stains on them. Measure approx. 10" X 10"
        • ckgapter
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 24, 2009
            1. Time Warner Remote from box we just returned. Doesn't work with new box. Needs batteries

            2. Glass Christmas jar with red lid, has red and green trees on the outside

            3. Trader Joes star shaped cookie tin

            4. Men's argyle cotton sweater, size medium, Ralph Lauren

            5. 2 beige bath towels

            We are in North Ridgeville off of Chestnut Ridge between 83 and 57