Offers: Toys, Shin Guards, Cleats (Amherst)

  • Brandy/Chris Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      1 catch to this offer You MUST take the whole box. Here is what is in the box

      sit n spin

      2 pairs shin guards (rec'd for my son but they are too small)

      Soccer cleats

      baseball cleats

      small bag of clothes(mix toddler boys,womens)

      box of silverware

      some candles

      and whatever else I find untill it is picked up

      If anyone might be intersted in this box please email me, I would like it picked up by 2pm wednesday at the latest..

      Thanks
      Brandy (Amherst)