WANTED: Aluminum cans, empty printer, and empty laser cartridges for charity

  • okeydokie
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2008
      I am still collecting aluminum cans for the Cleveland "Ride for Kids" which is a motorcycle charity event that benefits the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. If you live close to North Ridgeville I can pick them up when you have a bunch, or if you email me I will give you the address to drop them off. I am also collecting EMPTY printer ink cartridges and EMPTY laser cartridges. We are even collecting the large laser toner cartridges most businesses throw away. These are also being recycled to raise money for the 'Ride for Kids'

      If you would like information on the "Ride for Kids" go to the following website www.rideforkids.org . If you would like to volunteer for the Ride, feel free to email me for more information.

      Ruth

      Support your local 'RIDE for KIDS'
      Benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
      Cleveland OH, June 8th, 2008
      http://www.firstgiving.com/ClevelandRideforKids
      www.clevelandrideforkids.org