OFFER: O-3 MONTH BABY BOY CLOTHES

  • Antoinette
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      MY SON IS A BIG BOY AND IS WEARING A 6/9 MONTHS AND IS 4 MONTHS OLD. I
      HAVE 2 GROCERY BAGS FULL OF HIS 0-3 MONTH CLOTHES UP FOR GRABS. THEY
      ARE ONESIES, SLEEPERS AND A FEW OUTFITS. ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
      BEING HE WEIGHED ALMOST 9 LBS AND DIDNT WEAR SOME OR ONLY A FEW TIMES.
      I WOULD LIKE THESE TO GO TO SOMEONE WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM AND
      SOMEONE IN NEED AND WHO WILL PASS THEM ALONG TO ANOTHER PERSON IN NEED
      WHEN YOUR DONE. SERIOUS E MAILS ONLY!!

      ANNIE