WANTED TOTES AND 2 TWIN BED MATRESSES OFFER CLOTHES

  • katrina west
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 7:05 AM
      HI I AM IN NEED OF STORAGE TOTES WITH LIDS FOR
      REORGANIZING AND 2 TWIN MATRESSES IN GOOD CONDITION
      ALSO LOOKING FOR A PRINTER THAT WORKS FOR MINE IS
      BROKE. ALSO COULD USE A SMALL DRESSER IN GOOD SHAPE
      AND LOOKING FOR A SMALL FILING CABINET TO PUT ALL OUR
      INPORTANT STUFF IN.

      I HAVE TO OFFER CLOTHES ALL DIFF SIZES MOSTLY GIRLS
      THROUGH JUNIORS WOULD LIKED PU TODAY WE LIVE IN
      WAKEMAN CLOSE TO WELLINGTON. THEY ARE IN MY STORAGE
      CLOSET AND I NEED THAT SPACE.

      THANKS FOR READING

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs