OFFER: Spice Rack (please read!)

  • Angi, Mommy, Mom LOL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Up for grabs is a blonde wood spice rack, on a lazy susan. It has a
      hole in the top to put your baking spoons, wisk, spatula, etc. It
      also had tabs on the sides to hold your measuring cups, can opener
      etc. It does NOT come with these extra things, just has the ability
      to hold them! :-)

      What it does come with, are the spices. BUT there is a slight
      problem. There are 16 spice glass jars. My sweet daughter, at the
      ripe curious age of 3 years old, desided to take ALL THE LIDS off!!!
      Unfortunatly these jars only have labels on the LIDS! (The genius who
      came up with that idea should be smacked! hahahaha) I just put the
      lids on whatever container. So they are missmatched. I am not
      knowledgable about spices, so i have no clue! The only one I know I
      got right was the Mustard Seed! hee hee Anyways... Also one jar is
      empty. My daughter dumped that one on the floor! :( And one of the
      plastic lids is cracked from being dropped.

      So if you know what spices are what, you are making out with 15 free
      spices & and empty jar! If not, you can always dump them out and buy
      new stuff! The 15 remaining spices are still sealed. (The little foil
      top under the lid) so they are safe to use!

      Im also sure you can put your own spice jars in the slots!

      Its really a great spice rack. it cost nearly $40 at Kaufmans!!!!!!!
      (my husband was NUTS to pay that much....but the freak wanted it!
      hahaha) Hopefully someone can put it to use!

      Sorry for the long post, just had alot of explaining to do!

      PICK UP ONLY in NORTH OLMSTED!!!!!!!!

      God Bless,
      Angi