offer: children's clothes, etc.

  • jmahartsel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 3:43 PM
      BOYS -SZ. 4/5 - bag of misc. including:
      - Brownish green overalls (new) only wore about 2 times
      - 2 white dress shirts, bit worn, no longer 'crisp' looking
      - red sleeveless pullover sweater vest
      - pjs
      -shorts
      TODDLER, BOY - SZ. 12mo-18mo
      - light spring/summer pants with matching jacket (kind of safari
      looking)
      - sz. 6 tennis shoes, worn, but no holes or anything
      - sz. 6 blk. dress shoes, worn, but no holes or anything
      GIRLS
      - red winter coat- says sz. 6, but isn't, bought new for my daughter
      at sz. 4
      - Barbie tennis shoes, sz. 11, worn, but no holes or anything

      Child's stool, kind with legs that look like pencils, one leg is
      missing silver wrap, I'm sure one can be fashioned out of foil or
      aluminum can

      Eaton twp. off route 83 near N. Ridgeville