Looking for shells, Luau Recipe Ideas for a large group and Jello Shot recipes

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 9:21 AM
      ALOHA,
      I'm still planning my wedding luau reception and am looking for any
      kind of sea shells for table decorations (I want to decorate candle
      holders with shells and also looking for shells to scatter around the
      tables.) I know the dollar store and craft store sells shells, but
      thought I'd ask if anyone has any they want to get rid of first,
      before I go out and buy some.

      I'm also looking for EASY luau recipe ideas to feed 50+ and Jello Shot
      recipes (and does anyone know where I can find the Jello Shot cups, I
      did find them at the Party Store next to JoAnns in Elyria but that
      store is sooooo expensive.)

      Thanks for all your help......

      Kelly