OFFER: OLD METAL FILING CABINET in 44039

  • okeydokie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      This is not pretty, its green metal and has been used in the garage for the last several years. I think it might have brown wood look contact paper on the top. The drawers work and everything is fine on it, its just ugly, there may be some rust on the bottom. Can send a photo if necessary but will be gone most of the day today so it wont be till much later. Pick up would be tomorrow, not today.

      Located in North Ridgeville.

      http://www.firstgiving.com/ClevelandRideforKids
      http://accounts.cartridgefundraising.com/website/?jde=2268406
      Benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
      Support your local 'RIDE for KIDS'
      Cleveland OH, June, 2008
      www.rideforkids.org