OFFER: HEAVY DOG KENNELS-NEEDS WORK

  • dparker1369
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      I have several home made kennels someone gave me. All are missing the
      backs and need to be finished. They were in someones garage and so
      they were built up to the wall as a back. Now they will need the back
      or side attached. Heavy duty made from 2x4s and wire with doors.
      Please do not call after 9:00PM You will need a pick up truck to
      remove. Located in Vermilion, OH. 440-967-3610