Offer - German Shepard

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Offering an 11 month old German Shepard pure bred with no papers to
      good home only. He was recovered from a family that could no longer
      take care of him and is in need of loving home. He is very beautiful
      black and silver with blonde as well. We have had him for about 6
      months now, but 2 dogs is too much for us right now. Please call 440-
      965-7394 or email me with any questions.

      Thank You
      Ron