Wanted: Unused Fabric and Sewing Machine/or Serger

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Hi! I am looking for any unused fabric (this includes scraps that you
      may have left over). I am wanting to do some quilting. I am currently
      borrowing a sewing machine and I am not sure how much longer I will
      have it for, so I am also looking for a sewing machine and/or serger (
      I would really like either of these items to be working, not trying to
      be picky!)
      I appreciate any and all offers!
      Thanks!
      Jamie