Offer: Lumber from old deck

  • ginalcsmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2004
      Offer: Lumber from our old deck. Stained red. Deck was originally
      14 x 10 (or so). All nails have been removed.

      Consists of 2x8's, 2x6's, and 5 1/4 in. decking planks, 14 ft long.
      Posts also available.

      The wood is in fairly good condition, as we stained it fairly
      regularly. Don't know what you'd use it for, but it seems a shame
      to just throw it away.

      Located in Amherst, near the Lorain Super K.