WANTED: Aluminum cans, empty printer and empty laser cartridges for charity

  • okeydokie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      I am collecting aluminum cans (soda/pop and beer cans) and empty printer cartridges and laser cartridges (even the large laser toner cartridges most businesses throw away) for the Cleveland "Ride for Kids" which is a motorcycle charity event that benefits the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
      If you live close to North Ridgeville I can pick them up when you have a bunch, or if you email me I can give you the address if you would like to drop them off. If you would like information on the "Ride for Kids" go to the following website www.rideforkids.org . If you would like to volunteer for the Ride, feel free to email me for more information.

      Money raised through these items being recycled is entered into the following firstgiving website. So you can rest assured it is going to charity.

      http://www.firstgiving.com/Clev-Ride-for-Kids
      http://accounts.cartridgefundraising.com/website/?jde=2268406
      Benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
      Support your local 'RIDE for KIDS'
      Cleveland OH, June 10, 2007
      www.rideforkids.org

    • okeydokie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        I am still collecting aluminum beverage(soda pop, beer etc.)cans for the Cleveland "Ride for Kids" which is a motorcycle charity event that benefits the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. If you live close to North Ridgeville I can pick them up when you have a bunch, or if you like, email me I can give you the address to drop them off. I am also collecting EMPTY printer ink cartridges and EMPTY laser cartridges. We are even collecting the large laser cartridges most businesses throw away. These are also being recycled to raise money for the 'Ride for Kids'

        If you would like information on the "Ride for Kids" go to the following website www.rideforkids.org . If you would like to volunteer, feel free to
        email me for more information.

        Our can and cartridge fundraising efforts prior to the ride can be followed at the following firstgiving site.

        Thank You

        Ruth

        Cleveland OH, June 10, 2007
        www.rideforkids.org