To ALL who HELPED my friend.

  • fredinka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hi this is Dana I met a few of you this morning when I came by to pick
      up items for my friend Barb, I took these carfully packaged boxes and
      bags of items to her and she was so overwhelmed, Jim she was so happy
      for the refurbished computer she started crying, although she cant
      afford internet service yet she will be able to look for work via the
      internet, kids will be able to play games and do their homework. What
      a thoughtful gift. Barb doesnt have to worry about feeding her
      children for a little while with all the great people that stepped up
      to help her in her time of need.. What a great bunch of people and its
      nice to see the giving all year through not just during the holidays.

      Thank You so much everyone for all the help.
      GREAT JOB Everyone !!!

      Dana and Fred