OFFER: Boys' Toys in Avon Lake

  • David and Melanie Dunstan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
      I made the kids clean their closets and now I have a ton of stuff to give
      away. I'm willing to break this up - and don't mind doing that if someone
      just has some preschoolers or whatever. Pick up is in Avon Lake

      1. 3-4 foot long Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle battery operated staff

      2. Beyblade arena and 3 beyblades and 2 tip cords.

      3. 6 foot blue and orange jumprope - plastic

      4. Travel lite bright. I doesn't have the pegs, I'll try to round some up.
      But if your child has a lightbright, this has a compartment to store some
      more in for going in the car for trips.

      5. Toy Keyboard. If you can get it to work, it's yours. Supposedly, it
      has games that you can play with it. Got it from discovery toys.

      6. 2 power ranger type guns. They came as smaller parts to a big gun - but
      there are only these two small guns left.

      7. Playdoh tool bucket. Has lots of little playdoh cookie cutters and toys
      in them.

      8. Crayola projector desk with projector slides. Light shines a design on
      the desk, kid traces the design. (do a search on ebay to find one like it
      so you can check it out).

      9. Smarty Paints set. This set has paint pads and paint brushes that are
      attached to containers of water. You fill the containers of water and run
      the brushes along the paint pads to get them wet and then use them on paper.
      Supposedly mess free.

      10. Superman velvet art box (already colored) with various little items
      (nemo, dinosaur, 2 cars, magnetix, happy meal bionicle toy)

      11. Deck of playing cards - supersized. Not a normal size.

      12. lion/dinosaur/scary monster type figurine with moveable legs and arms.

      13. Magnetic board with different magnetic geometric shapes that kids can
      take with them in the car and create designs with.

      14. Power Range SPD transformer thing. Requires batteries.ours are dead.
      My stepson's mom got this for the kids. To my knowledge, it doesn't do
      anything but make lights.but it is a power range thing.

      15. Step inot reading book - Step 1. Cooking with the Cat (From Dr. Seuss)

      16. Aquatic Wall clings. They were used to decorate my son's room but we
      took them down. Still cling.

      17. Harry Potter glasses.

    • David and Melanie Dunstan
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
        The keyboard does work…what I meant to say is if you can figure out how to
        get the 4 games to work – I don’t have the instruction booklet. If you can
        figure that out…then you’re good. Otherwise, it’s a good toy keyboard –
        makes lots of keyboard type noises.

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
          The following items are still available from the boy toys. I'm giving it
          all away to one person.so please freecycle what you don't want. Serious
          inquiries only - the no shows are getting out of hand.

          PLEASE RESPOND WITH DAY AND TIME YOU'RE ABLE TO COME PICK UP. MY SCHEDULE
          IS FLEXIBLE AND I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME OR CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS.

          These will go to the goodwill on Tuesday afternoon if no one decides they
          want the items.

          1. 3-4 foot long Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle battery operated staff

          2. Beyblade arena and 3 beyblades and 2 rip cords. - these are like
          spinning tops that battle each other in an arena.

          3. 6 foot blue and orange jumprope - plastic

          4. Travel lite bright. I doesn't have the pegs, I'll try to round some up.
          But if your child has a lightbright, this has a compartment to store some
          more in for going in the car for trips.

          5. Toy Keyboard from discovery toys. Keyboard works fine, but I dno't have
          instructions so I'm not sure how the games for it work.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
            The boys toys in Avon Lake are PPU. If they are not picked up as planned,
            they will go to the next person in line.