Offer: large stuffed pooh, large stuffed spongebob & bag full of dolls & stuffed

  • lizard0831
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I have a bag full of dolls & stuffed animals, a large stuffed pooh,
      and a large stufed spongebob. My kids are running out of room. These
      are things that were played with, but not so much anymore. Some of
      them may need a washing, because they were in my basememnt. I'm hoping
      someone may need them. Please, email me with any questions.

      God Bless!
      ~Elizabeth~