WANTED: Anything for a rumage sale - highschool fundraiser

  • meetingdaddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      Hi - I'm helping the local high school with a rumage sale they are
      having in about three weeks. The proceeds will benifit the prom and
      after prom. We would like to pick up any donation you have for this
      sale. Nothing is too big or too small. THIS IS FOR THE KIDS!!! Any
      donations left over will either be listed on the free cycle site or
      given to the local churches for the needy. Please consider our cause
      and email with your donation. We can call for an address or you can
      provide it in the email. Thanks much & many blessings, Laura
      Garfield Heights (willing to drive for pickups within 1 hour of
      downtown Cleveland)... You can email me or write Denise deelasek @
      aol .com without the spaces.