Offer in lorain a dsl modem

  • bunnda61
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi all I have a usb dsl modem its a alc tel brand i have the orginal
      box and drivers i dont have the paper instructions it has a cd for the
      lorain phone company in it but I figure i will work for others too I
      got it in trade with some other stuff for computer work if you can use
      it. Its free come and get it thanks dave