Re - Post Wanted Aluminum Fishing Boat

  • crazybutch43
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Good Morning Friends:

      Well it's a new month and I'm still in need of a fishing boat even as
      the season is coming to an end, there's always next year. If anyone has
      a Aluminum 14 t0 18 ft. fishing boat with or without trailer or motor
      and don't use it anymore or have one they want to get rid of Please e -
      mail this old man I would be more then happy to take it off your hands,
      it would give me time to clean it up or fix it up for next season, so
      that I can get out in the middle of those state parks away from the
      grass off the banks and catch some fish.

      Thank You

      crazybutch43@... <mailto:crazybutch43@...>