offer in lorain

  • Katelynn
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 31, 2006
      i have some things i'm wanting to get rid of if your interstered to
      what it is reply this to me, ALOT OF THINGS!!!!!
    • banana comstock
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 17, 2007
        fax/copier works sometimes. free for the taking
      • kim
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 21, 2009
          i have a dresser and twin size bed frame if
          anyone is interested. I had this posted once
          before and i had a couple NO SHOWS>>>thanks guys
          for having me sitting around waiting on ya..

          please email me and we can set a day for you
          to pick up.
          thank you in advance,
          Kim
        • amber
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 8, 2009
            i have an ifant car seat, not sure if i still have the base. i have a bouncer chair and winnie the pooh bean bag. thank you
          • chevywt05
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 26, 2009
              offer lorain hosta plants 8 large plants
            • jams3139
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 27 12:00 PM
                a big bag of purse's
              • jams3139
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 27 12:03 PM
                  a very large moving box of men's clothe's size large to extra large
                • Troy
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 15, 2011
                    I have a small bag of toys, easter candy and a white easter bunny
                  • Troy
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 19, 2011
                      here is a list of what I have email me with what you need and when you can pick up:
                      1) prenatal vitamins 60 unopened
                      2)2 stuffed bunnies 1 blue and 1 white
                      3) 3 marshmellow bunnies unopened
                      4) a box of chocolate eggs
                      5) some toddler snacks from gerber my daughter don't like them
                      6) a small bag of size 18 months clothes most brand new
                    • jams3139
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 14, 2011
                        2 boxes of misc. here a few things in the boxes, wine glasses, alarm clock, tablecloth, cookie jar, a scanner for a computer. must take all. thank you
                      • jams3139
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 6, 2012
                          a bag of girls summer clothes size 4t and 5t
                        • jams3139
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 8, 2013
                            the bag of clothes are womens