64866OFFER: Various Collectable Vintage Items (Sheffield Lake)

  • svakgskd
    Feb 13, 2014

      I have to offer the following items:

           - Ceramics Art Studio/Madison, WI  "Dutch Girl Plaque"

           - Luscinia Nightingale "Natura Viva" (bird on wood base) - Limited Edition

           - Leader Light Ltd Porcelain Doll with cloth body (wearing yellow dress with daisies) - includes stand

           - Royal Copley Honey Bear vase with rose-colored bow

           - Roughly 8-inch tall rubber baby doll with 1-piece red & white outfit (unsure if vintage, but cute for a kid)

      If interested in any of these items, please email me the DATE and TIME you can pick up. If I do not contact you, it is because you either did not provide this information or the item(s) are pending pickup. If I do contact you, I will provide my street address when confirming pickup date and time. Thanks!