64841***WANTED**** Items needed for my 2 yr old with fractured femur

  • sjbmjb98
    Feb 5, 2014
      I am looking for a wagon to transport my son that is in a total lower body cast to make it easier and more comfortable for him going from car into doctor appointments over the next 8-12 weeks.  He broke his FEMUR on Super Bowl Sunday.
      I am also looking for a BOPPY PILLOW TO HELP PROP HIM UP AND MAKE BEING ON HIS TUMMY MORE COMFORTABLE,  ALSO IN NEED OF A LARGER BEAN BAG CHAIR. THE ONE I BOUGHT FROM WALMART IS NOT BIG ENOUGH AND I AM FEARFUL IF HE WIGGLES THE RIGHT WAY HE WILL FALL OFF OF IT.  THE ONE I HAVE IS FOR A CHILD BUT THE POSITION HIS CAST HAS HIM IN MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO MANEUVER HIM SO A BEAN BAG BIG ENOUGH FOR AN ADULT WOULD BE PERFECT.. Please email me if anyone has any of these items... God bless the angels that may come thru for my son in this difficult time.