31755Offer in South Lorain: Christmas Dress, Toddler Clothes and New Student Planner

  • Felicia
    Dec 1, 2008
      We have the following to offer:

      Size 4T Christmas Dress for a little girl that needs one. This would
      probably fit a bit more like a 3T. It has is black velour on top and
      red satin on the skirt, also has a little jacket to go with. Very
      cute! I would like this to go to someone who really needs/can't afford
      to get one for this little girl this season rather than someone just
      looking to avoid a trip to the store.

      I have two toddler girl 2-piece outfits. Both are brand name and are
      leggings and tops. The tops are made of a sweatshirt material so they
      would be perfect for winter. They are in good used condition. I want
      these to go to someone who needs them/can't afford.

      We have a new student Planner by Mead Five Star. Planner is both
      weekly and monthly from August 2008 thru July 2009. Has never been
      written in and would be great for the remainder of the school year.
      Has subject reference pages and study tips.