2349wanted: toys for local organization

  • jmahartsel
    Jun 2, 2005
      My women's group has informed me that we need more toys for our annual
      children's carnival. They say we have plenty of stuffed animals, NO
      more stuffed animals are needed. We are in need of any other type of
      toys for any ages (over 3yrs, do not need baby/infant toys). We're
      also looking for a 'grande prize' type toy - last year it was a
      bicycle, the year before was a child's drum set.
      Available for pick up this wk and next week
      Thanks so much for all your support !!

      I may be picking up a girl's bike for a grande prize, but if we could
      get another grande prize for boy, or unisex item that would be great!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic