Who is currently active on GMRS

  • Tom Tishken KD4WOV AAV4DX
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2007
      I am getting ready to put my base rig back on the air.
      anyone else active currently?

      WPON678 Tom
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2007
        Haven't even thought about it since you dropped out of sight. I got the
        license, but nothing else.

        Oh. Passed my General last Sattiday. I'll expect a salute the next time I
        see ya! Hardeharhar~!

        D2
        > I am getting ready to put my base rig back on the air.
        > anyone else active currently?
        >
        > WPON678 Tom
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Dave Blum
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2007
          Still have mine....WCQW477 de kf4gtj and aav4qi  now how about them alpha bets?