RE: [LC-GMRS] hi new to list with question

  • chris c
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      i  am required to have a no code tech license i believe it is called
      any help is greatly apprreciated
      what exactly is gmrs? i dont know alot about comm.
      thanks,
      chris

      "Tom Tishken KD4WOV(laptop)" <kd4wov@...> wrote:
      this list is for GMRS not ham, but i will try to direct you in the right
      direction.

      Give me some more info on what you are wanting to accomplish.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here

      Do you Yahoo!?