Equipment List

  • Tom Tishken
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
      Hello everyone,
      I will try to put together a list of GMRS equipment.

      de wpon678
    • David Moseley
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
        Sounds like a good idea. Mabe we can make something really useful.

        D2

        > I will try to put together a list of GMRS equipment.
        >

        > de wpon678
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Tom Tishken KD4WOV(laptop)
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
          check out the database for equipment,
          I am also working on a list of links.

          Take a look at what is on the web site so far and let me know what you
          think.

          de wpon678