ATTN: Local Radio & TV Producers Re: James Bond/SPYFEST 2003

  • theprimespot@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      Dear KBEACH.org and LBCTv Producers:

      SPYFEST.org comes to LB in August.  Listen to this "Message" from Cort, he can hook (y'all) up to live guests on your show!  If you contact Cort, tell him KaRi sent you -  and stay tuned to TPS eNews (link below) for a contest to win FREE tix!  ALSO -if you do an interview, please email the airing date to TPS eNews at theprimespot@yahoogroups.com - it may even wind up in the VIEW's LB Weekly column!    KaRi, agent 562     (PS  If the fwded message did not come out, check out spyfest.org and contact Cort at cort009@...)

      Note:  If you have a radio show on kbeach.org after 9pm and before 12noon the next day, your show is also heard over LBCT, Long Bech Community Television (Charter tv ch 95/56/69).

      ALSO:  If any media producers would like to "bond" together (ha!  What a choice of words!), contact me at theprimespot@... (Subj Heading:  I Produce!"  Include your area of interest, your passion).  I have the word "GRANT" in my head right now and would like to brainstorm.  We all work so hard for nada penny!

      " Check out LB WEEKLY inside the VIEW From The HiLL,
      spreading the GOOD word throughout 15 cities "

      www.eastvillageartsdistrict.org
      ~ THE PRIME SPOT ~
      Long Beach, CA
      562-804-5625