Introvert w/ a Microphone at Women's Festival 2003

  • Terami Hirsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      I was lucky enough to be contacted by Faith Rivera about participating in
      the Women's Festival this year. I'm always touched by the outreach of women
      artists to each other. The support and community that events like this
      foster is what makes being a musician in LA worthwhile. There's plenty of
      talent to go around and I'm so happy to be a part of it.

      Terami Hirsch
      --
      Introvert With a Microphone.
      http://www.terami.com