Do You Party Too Much?
- For the word party, substitute drinking, popping pills, smoking, shooting, inhaling, lying, gambling, sexual addiction or any other chronic or mind altering behavior that may hinder you.
1. Has partying stopped being fun?
2. Do you ever party alone?
3. Is it hard for you to imagine a life without partying?
4. Do you find that your friends are determined by partying?
5. Do you party to avoid dealing with your problems?
6. Do you party to cope with your feelings?
7. Does your partying let you live in a privately defined world?
8. Have you ever failed to keep promises you made about cutting down or
controlling your partying?
9. Has your use of partying caused problems with memory, concentration, or
10. When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried about how
to get more?
11. Do you plan your life around partying?
12. Have friends or relatives ever complained that your partying is damaging
your relationship with them?
Now I know these organizations don't like to be promoted, so I'll try not to
say too many good things. Let me just point you in a direction you may have