Seal Beach Lifeguard's Blood Drive

  • The S. B. Chamber and Business Associati
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Tomorrow, December 3rd from 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
      our Seal Beach Lifeguards will host a "Blood Drive"
      at the Seal Beach Lifeguard station at the pier.

      If you are able to give blood, please help them out -
      the American Red Cross is very low on their blood
      supply.

      This mailing was intended for those who opted to join the Seal Beach Chamber and Business Association's PUBLIC mailing list. If you have received this in error please accept our apologies. You may easily remove yourself from our mailing list using the link provided below.