Reminder - Angelenos Dreams

  • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002

      Angelenos Dreams

      Date: Saturday, August 10, 2002
      Time: 6:00PM - 10:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      The canvases are back - returning to the street corners of LB's
      East Village (Linden/First and Linden/Broadway). Participate and
      be a part of it, following only one directive - "Write Anything
      You Want!" The Angelenos Dreams community art project is a
      fascinating collaboration by the people of the diverse community
      of Los Angeles county - representing community experience,
      knowledge, hopes and dreams. See
      http://terezinhaarts.safeshopper.com/ for more information about
      this project.