A Night of Blues (Weds) and a LIVE internet show (now!)

  • KellysLot@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hello Everyone,
      I wanted to remind you about our show coming up this Weds, July 3rd.
      It's a full night of blues and an all you can eat buffet! We'll be giving
      away 100 Kelly's Lot "Get Hip To Hep" CDs and I am hosting the night as well.
      Hope to see you there!
      kelly

      Weds July 3rd 7pm-midnight $20 (see discounts below)
      ThePrimeSpot.com presents "Red, White and BLUES"
      PLUS! All-you-can-eat Italian Buffet
      8-9 Travis King Band
      9-10 Kelly's Lot - Sax Trio
      10-11:30 BluesBarBQ
      11:30 - YvonnePerea

      $5 discount for wearing red, white and blue,
      another $5 discount for bringing in an 8x10 flat artwork depicting the word
      FREEDOM.

      DIPiazza's
      5205 E. Pacific Coast Highway
      Long Beach, CA
      (562) 498-2461
      www.dipiazza.net

      TODAY!
      July 1, 2002 4-6pm PST
      2 Shows LIVE on the Internet Hosted by Kelly Z
      Come by and say hello in the chat room!

      Short Film Party - www.ShortFilmParty.com 4-5pm
      Featuring short films by Steve Goody, Scott Hartmann and Bob Kent
      Special Guest Bob Kent with his short film "The Tower"

      Kelly's Music Video Party - www.MusicVideoarty.com 5-6pm
      Featuring videos by Red Letter, Stewboss, Victory Records, Asacruz and Jon
      Bare
      Special Guests ASA CRUZ - Live in the studio and featuring their new video,
      "Pop Star"