Political Art Exhibit "In God We Tru$t"

  • mattieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      Political Art Exhibit "In God We Tru$t"

      Throughout the centuries, artists worldwide have expressed their political views within their art forms.
      Artists continue to take on political and social extents, creating controversy and perhaps an influence
      of political and social changes.

      All work in this exhibit carries a strong political message.
      Through paintings, photography, poetry/spoken word or song, artists share their feelings through art.

      Artists: Gregg Stone, John Culqui, Robert Lebsack, Stephanie Escobar, Pamela Escobar, Preston Craig, Patrick Grugan, Clare Hebert,
      Hugh van der Linden, Jill Hunter, Marisol Gomez

      Artist Reception: Saturday, July 13th 4pm - 8pm

      Exhibit Dates: July 2nd through 27th

      Cost: Free Admission

      Location: PICTURE THIS Gallery
      4130 Norse Way
      Long Beach, CA 90808

      Gallery Hours: Tuesday - Friday Noon-7pm
      Saturday 10am-5pm

      562.233.3726