Young Artists making a Difference with Art and Poetry

  • Marisol Gomez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 207 KB
    Hello,
    I want to share with you one of our annual exhibits we have for young artists.
    Just wondering if you could help us spread the word so we can reach more youth.
    Thank you in advance,

    Marisol Gomez

    Call for Young Artists:
    The Annual MOTIVATIONAL Art Exhibit

    At Risk Teens from different parts of Southern California come together
    through art and poetry to raise money for non-profit organizations.

    Support our youth and help a great cause!

    We are looking for young artists up to age 18 to display their motivational artwork.
    Also looking for young poets to share their poetry/spoken word during the reception day.

    We would like our youth to realize they do have the power to make a difference in society.
    They too can give back to the community.  We ask all participating artists to donate part
    of the proceeds to a non-profit, charity or after school program of their choice.

    Please contact us for more information.
    Email:   picturethisgallery@...

    Deadline for entries:  Saturday, April 17th 5pm

    Thank you for your support,

    Marisol Gomez

    --
    PICTURE THIS