FW: THE DOUBLE D RADIO SHOW KCTY.ORG FRIDAY NIGHT 7-9PM PACIFIC

  • Baker, Judith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008

      From: Darren Gaber [mailto:thedoubledradioshow@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 10:48 AM
      Subject: THE DOUBLE D RADIO SHOW KCTY.ORG FRIDAY NIGHT 7-9PM PACIFIC

      Director/Producer Darren Gaber

      Presents

      “The Double D Radio Show”

      Fridays 7-9pm Pacific Standard Time

      kcty.org

      TONIGHT, THE DOUBLE D RADIO SHOW RETURNS!  I’m back from the trenches and just can’t wait to play the best mix of country themed music.  The second half of the show I will have the Long Beach/SoCal band NEVERWONDER dropping by the studio.  We’ll find out what influenced them and give you a preview of their music.  I’m rearing to go, so if your looking for a eclectic mix of country music, tune in tonight!

      Peace

      Your DJ

      DARREN “DOUBLE D”

      THE DOUBLE D RADIO SHOW

      KCTY.ORG   FRIDAY 7-9PM PACIFIC

      Myspace.com/doubledradioshow

      thedoubledradioshow@...

      E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

      The contents of this e-mail message and
      any attachments are intended solely for the
      addressee(s) and may contain confidential
      and/or legally privileged information. If you
      are not the intended recipient of this message
      or if this message has been addressed to you
      in error, please immediately alert the sender
       by reply e-mail and then delete this message
      and any attachments. If you are not the
      intended recipient, you are notified that
      any use, dissemination, distribution, copying,
      or storage of this message or any attachment
      is strictly prohibited.