5:42 pm Weds March 8th, 11/1/2006, 5:45 pm

  • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Reminder from: theprimespot's Calendar
      Title: 5:42 pm Weds March 8th
      Date: Wednesday November 1, 2006
      Time: 5:45 pm - 6:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats on the first Wednesday of every month.
      Location: Long Beach, CA and Wherever YOU are!
      Street: ListenAtYourLeisure.com
      City State Zip: "KaRi's KoRner" on LongBeachOnline.net
      Phone: 562-804-5625
      Description: I thought of posting this Wednesday March 8, 2006 at 5:42 pm. It's the shortcut to an interview A PODCAST of me : www.MissPod.com (At this point MissPod.com is For Sale, but the stipulation is that the buyer would have to be FEMALE and we all know 99% of podcasters are happily married men!) and SHE is hopefully from The 562 .. What chick has a LOT to say?! Send her my way: theprimespot@... ALSO looking for a PodCOUPLE.com (From KaRi - repeat monthly).
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy