Reminder - "Taco Tuesday"

  • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 1, 2005

      "Taco Tuesday"

      Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2005
      Time: 5:00PM - 10:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      Double-wrapped tacos for only a dollar at TEQUILLA JACK's at
      Shoreline Village! Maggies are $2.75. Don't forget, parking is
      only validated for two hours with a purchase at Shoreline
      Village.

      Panama Joe's also has Crunchy Tacos for a buck. And
      Margaritaville in the eVillage celebrates Taco Tuesday...Know of
      any other places (that are NOT fast food joints?!). Just added:
      El Torito!
    • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 28, 2005

        "Taco Tuesday"