Reminder - Monday on Local TV

  • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 41 , May 1 11:02 PM

      Monday on Local TV

      Date: Monday, May 2, 2005
      Time: All Day

      Watch your neighbors on Charter TV Channels 65/68/95. Monday's
      LineUp is as follows: 1pm Prophetic Word, 1:30pm CS Bible
      Lesson 2pm Book Mormon 3pm Ryan's Nose, 4pm Impulse, 4:30pm
      LongBeachin'WithMo, 5pm Youth Action 6pm Student Form, 6:30pm
      Quest Four, 7pm Gay & Lesbian News, 8pm Earth Neighborhood.com,
      8:30PM T.A.B., 9pm+ kbeach.org & Community Calendar!
    • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 27, 2005

        Monday on Local TV

        Date: Monday, November 28, 2005
        Time: All Day

        Watch your neighbors on Charter TV Channels 65/68/95. Monday's
        LineUp is as follows: 1pm Prophetic Word, 1:30pm CS Bible
        Lesson 2pm Book Mormon 3pm Ryan's Nose, 3:30pm The JOHNNY GUNN
        Show 4pm IMPULSE, 4:30pm LONG BEACHIN' WITH MO, 5pm Youth Action
        6pm Student Form, 6:30pm Quest Four, 7pm Gay & Lesbian News, 8pm
        Earth Neighborhood.com, 8:30PM T.A.B., 9pm+ csulb's KBEACH.org &
        LBCT Community Calendar!