Reminder - Ronny North Live in Long Beach

  • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005

      Ronny North Live in Long Beach

      Date: Sunday, January 2, 2005
      Time: All Day

      Ronny North will be playing at Daly's Bar (2620 E. South St Long
      Beach 562 630 9401)on Jan 2nd. The show will kick off at noon
      and there is no cover and free food.To top it off Ronny will
      have several friends drop by including The Intrepids.They are a
      very cool surf instrumental band.There will also be a couple
      other special musical guests popping by as well.It will be a
      great way to kick off the new year.For additional info check out
      www.ronnynorth.com or call the Ronny North Hotline at 562 214
      5075.
    • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005