Reminder - Saturday Mornings 9-11

  • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2004

      Saturday Mornings 9-11

      Date: Saturday, December 4, 2004
      Time: 9:00AM - 11:00AM PST (GMT-08:00)

      We know you are used to turning into TPSradio Saturday mornings
      between
      9-11 but THE PRIME SPOT
      is 9-11 Every FRIDAY NIGHT.

      Tune into TPSradio every Friday Night (on kbeach.org), then wake
      up/recover with a block of awesome Local Radio, on another local
      internet, WPMD.org at Cerritos.edu

      Log On & Listen To Your Neighbors! ~ KaRi 90840.com
    • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 8, 2004

        Saturday Mornings 9-11

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 15, 2004